APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in supply chain.
APICS CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors and customers located around the world. CSCP serves the needs of both professionals and employers by keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
Why should I earn the CSCP?
Earning the APICS CSCP makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
If you have any of these responsibilities, CSCP is right for you:
- Supply chain strategy and/or design
- Supply chain technology selection, setup, maintenance or use
- Demand planning and management
- Customer and supplier relationship management
- Managing risk (identifying, assessing, response planning) in the supply chain
- Measure supply chains and their metrics
- Supply chain change management
- Supply chain financial management
Schedules at a glance:
After completing the course and earning the CSCP, you will be able to:
- Help your company reach its ideal supply chain state
- Use data to link production, distribution, purchasing and service
- Reduce waste in supply chains
- Identify and classify supply chain risk and develop risk response plans
- Improve communications throughout the supply chain
Module 1: Supply Chains, Demand Management, and Forecasting
Module 2: Global Supply Chain Networks
Module 3: Sourcing Products and Services
Module 4: Internal Operations and Inventory
Module 5: Forward and Reverse Logistics
Module 6: Supply Chain Relationships
Module 7: Supply Chain Risk
Module 8: Optimization, Sustainability, and Technology
Modules listed above are based on the current version of CSCP 5.0
It is compulsory to meet the 75% attendance, complete and pass the assessment at the end of the training course to obtain the WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA).
To obtain an internationally-recognized APICS CPIM certification, you must sit for and pass the APICS CSCP exam. Please check with our consultant for the purchase of exam credits and arrangement of exam dates.
Candidates must meet ONE of the following requirements:
1. Three years of supply chain experience
2. Bachelor’s degree or in the international equivalent
3. CPIM, CLTD (includes APICS Fellows), CTL, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, or CPSM designation
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.