WSQ Manage Strategic Resources For Supply Chain (APICS CSCP)
The WSQ Manage Strategic Resources For Supply Chain (APICS CSCP) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in supply chain.
WSQ Manage Strategic Resources For Supply Chain (APICS CSCP) designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors and customers located around the world. CSCP serves the needs of both professionals and employers by keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
Why should I earn the WSQ Manage Strategic Resources For Supply Chain (APICS CSCP)?
Earning the WSQ Manage Strategic Resources For Supply Chain (APICS CSCP) makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
If you have any of these responsibilities, WSQ Manage Strategic Resources For Supply Chain (APICS CSCP) is right for you:
- Supply chain strategy and/or design
- Supply chain technology selection, setup, maintenance or use
- Demand planning and management
- Customer and supplier relationship management
- Managing risk (identifying, assessing, response planning) in the supply chain
- Measure supply chains and their metrics
- Supply chain change management
- Supply chain financial management
After completing the course and earning the WSQ Manage Strategic Resources For Supply Chain (APICS CSCP), you will be able to:
- Help your company reach its ideal supply chain state
- Use data to link production, distribution, purchasing and service
- Reduce waste in supply chains
- Identify and classify supply chain risk and develop risk response plans
- Improve communications throughout the supply chain
WSQ Manage Strategic Resources For Supply Chain (APICS CSCP)
Module 1: WSQ Supply Chains, Demand Management, and Forecasting
Module 2:WSQ Global Supply Chain Networks
Module 3: WSQ Sourcing Products and Services
Module 4: WSQ Internal Operations and Inventory
Module 5: WSQ Forward and Reverse Logistics
Module 6: WSQ Supply Chain Relationships
Module 7: WSQ Supply Chain Risk
Module 8: WSQ Optimization, Sustainability, and Technology
Modules listed above are based on the current version of CSCP 5.0
This course adheres to the SSG Skills Framework
WSQ Supply Chain ManagementECM-SCP-6004-1.1
WSQ Production Performance Management-PRE-OPR-5009-1.1
WSQ Supply Chain Solutioning-PRE-SPM-5005-1.1
WSQ Order Fulfilment and Returns Processing-RET-SCL-4002-1.1
WSQ Procurement Management-WST-BIN-5037-1.1-1
Trainees who attended at least 75% of the scheduled class, demonstrated competency in the WSQ assessment, and participated during the scheduled class will receive these two e-certificates with the aforementioned skills under the SSG Skills Framework.
*Course fees before GST
**Funding is subjected to approval
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses will be subject to GST at 8% GST and it will be adjusted to 9% GST from 1st January 2024. The GST amount calculated will be based on full course fees.
It is compulsory to meet the 75% attendance, complete and pass the assessment at the end of the training course to obtain the WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA).
To obtain an internationally-recognized APICS CSCP certification, you must sit for and pass the APICS CSCP exam. Please check with our consultant for the purchase of exam credits and arrangement of exam dates.
Candidates must meet ONE of the following requirements:
1. Three years of supply chain experience
2. Bachelor’s degree or in the international equivalent
3. CPIM, CLTD (includes APICS Fellows), CTL, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, or CPSM designation
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
– At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
– Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
– No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
– Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
– Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
– Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.
9. SMF Centre for Corporate Learning Pte Ltd has a Data Protection Policy which provides more information about how we collect, use and disclose your personal data. Please click the link below to know more.
1. The candidate has the right to disagree with the assessment decision made by the assessor.
2. When giving feedback to the candidate, the assessor must check with the candidate if he agrees with the assessment outcome.
3. If the candidate agrees with the assessment outcome, the assessor & the candidate must sign the Assessment Summary Record.
4. If the candidate disagrees with the assessment outcome, he/she should not sign in the Assessment Summary Record.
5. If the candidate intends to appeal the decision, he/she should first discuss the matter with the assessor/assessment manager.
6. If the candidate is still not satisfied with the decision, the candidate must notify the assessor of the decision to appeal. The assessor will reflect the candidate’s intention in the Feedback Section of the Assessment Summary Record.
7. The assessor will notify the assessor manager about the candidate’s intention to lodge an appeal.
8. The candidate must lodge the appeal within 7 days, giving reasons for appeal together with the appeal fee of $108.00 (inclusive of 8% GST).
9. The assessor can help the candidate with writing and lodging the appeal.
10. The assessment manager will collect information from the candidate & assessor and give a final decision.
11. A record of the appeal and any subsequent actions and findings will be made.
12. An Assessment Appeal Panel will be formed to review and give a decision.
13. The outcome of the appeal will be made known to the candidate within 2 weeks from the date the appeal was lodged.
14. The decision of the Assessment Appeal Panel is final and no further appeal will be entertained.
15. Please click the link below to fill up the Candidates Appeal Form.