Apply Quality Systems
This programme aims to provide learners to acquire the skills and knowledge in practicing quality systems to perform their jobs effectively in workplace. It is a systematic approach that learners can use to make incremental and breakthrough improvements in processes that produce products and services for customers.
At the end of the training programme, the participant will be able to perform the following:
- Plan daily work to meet quality system requirements
- Carry out daily work to meet quality system requirements
- Maintain work quality
- Improve work quality
2. Plan daily work to meet quality system requirements
- Types and usage of quality system tools and equipment
- Types and interpretation of quality records
3. Carry out daily work to meet quality system requirements
- Monitor quality
4. Maintain Work Quality
- Ensure work instructions are followed
- Ensure that corrective actions (CA) are followed up
5. Improve Work Quality
- Provide feedback to improve on quality
- Identify own learning needs for future work requirements
6. Skills practice feedback and course evaluation
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for operational/admin level workers, such as production/machine operators, planners and technicians, or individual who wish to enter the manufacturing industry.
Completed PSLE and are able to speak, read and write in basic English or Participants with the following competency ratings from the Employability Skills System (ESS) are eligible: Listening/Speaking Min. Level 3 Reading/Writing Min. Level 3 Numeracy Min. Level 3
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.