Customer Focused Telephone Tactics & Etiquette
The participants of this workshop will develop the necessary knowledge and skills to work in a customer focused sales environment. Additionally, it provides the participants with a comprehensive understanding of the techniques and skills required for effective selling to customers, anyone who has difficulties expressing themselves and dealing with the customers over the phone.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
- Deliver Great Customer Service to Customers
- Understand & Improve Telephone Etiquette & Manners
- Handle Stressful & Difficult Situations over the Telephone
1. Great Customer Service Delivery (Face-to-Face / Telephone
- Be a Customer Service Super Star – Role Modeling the Best
- Moments of Truths – Interactions with Customer
- Customer-focused Communication & Listening Skills
- Service with your Heart – Being Passionate about Service
2. Telephone Etiquette & Manners
- Secrets to be the Best Call Professional
- Developing a Positive & Professional Image over the Phone
- Essential Telephone Etiquette & Manners
- Overcoming the Common Mistakes in handling Phone Calls
3. Handling Stressful & Difficult Service Situations
- EQ and Customer Service
- Managing Increasing Work Volume & Peak Hours
- Scenario Planning for Difficult Service Situations
- Role Plays on Managing Difficult Customers over the Phone
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.