WSQ Digital Ready Productivity Champion
SMF Centre for Corporate Learning (SMF CCL) has developed Digital Ready Productivity Champion (DRPC Programme), to streamline and improve companies’ daily operations. DRPC is an effective solution methodology to enhance productivity and efficiency and is specially catered for the service and manufacturing industries.
DRPC will develop an internal productivity champion to lead the continuous productivity journey and streamline processes. DRPC curriculum is designed to support the four manpower priorities, namely: becoming more manpower lean, building a strong Singaporean core, ensuring a quality workforce and developing future readiness.
An accelerated programme for busy executives, only 6 days required for training and productivity improvement project
Tested and proven solutions applicable across diverse industries and sectors such as Service, cleaning, retail and manufacturing industries
Learn various productivity tools and techniques for lean productivity implementation
Introduction to Digital Transformation and Business Model Innovation, an innovative way to capture, create, develop and deliver value to the customer and market.
On-site coaching sessions(3 days) to execute productivity initiatives
Learners are assumed to be able to:
- Able to speak, listen, write, and read English with Numeracy skills at a minimum proficiency level of the Employability Skills System i.e., Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4.
- Minimum age requirement: 25 years old.
- Learners are expected to have at least 4 years of working experience to allow them to grasp and apply the knowledge gained from the DRPC course.
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government- funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6. When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.