WSQ Effective Implementation of Digitalisation through Business Modelling
This training programme aims to equip learners with skills and knowledge to complement their digitalisation & process optimisation journey and supporting their respective industries/companies.
It covers the topic of digital transformation steps/phases, Industry 4.0, case studies that relevant to company’s business, business model, risk evaluation and digital transformation road mapping for I4.0 implementation.
At the end of the training programme, the learner will be able to:
- Learn the lessons from many successful businesses digital transformation.
- Uncover major trends, successful business models and technologies for the next part of digital journey.
- Learn and apply digital roadmap and a business model canvas.
1. Introduction - Digitisation vs Digitalisation, 3 steps to Digital Transformation, ABCs of I4.0
2. Four Phases of Digital Transformation
3.Digitalisation Case Studies relevant to Company’s Business
4. Strengthen the Future Ready Digital Model - Preparation 8Ps Immutable Laws, Prepare 3Ps Pre-requisites, Prioritize 8Ps of Digital Success Model
5. Risk Evaluation
6. Prepare Digital Transformation Road Mapping for I4.0 Implementation
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for Senior Managements, Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs).
*Course fees before GST
**Funding is subjected to approval
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses before 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 7%, and purchases on or after 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 8%.
Completed PSLE and are able to speak, read and write in basic English or Participants with the following competency ratings from the Employability Skills System (ESS) are eligible: Listening/Speaking Min. Level 3 Reading/Writing Min. Level 3 Numeracy Min. Level 3
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.