ISO 56000 Innovation Management System Masterclass
- A one-day Masterclass that helps leaders jump-start their innovation journey, ensuring alignment of strategy and implementation, creating a sustainable innovation engine that will drive business growth.
- This course provides participants with a system view of innovation management based on the ISO 56000 Innovation Management guiding standard. Participants will deep dive into the eight principles of innovation management outlined in the ISO 56000 Innovation Management Guiding Standard and be exposed to tools that can be used in the workplace to unlock the value of innovation.
- An interactive workshop style that engages business leaders to learn through interaction, discussions and self-reflection as we step through the critical components of innovation management.
This session introduces the Innovation Management System, giving the participants a holistic view of critical innovation components and their interdependence. Participants will review their existing gaps in innovation management and devise action plans to unlock value through innovation.
This session focuses on Innovation Leadership and Culture. The mindset and skillset of people will make or break innovation success. This session deep dive into the traits of future-focused leaders and how organizations can cultivate a culture that encourages innovation.
The innovation process is a critical component of innovation management. We will look at effective ways to drive from ideation to results. Participants will be exposed to different methodologies that can be used to drive market-driven innovations and develop an agile organization that can adapt to market disruptions and manage uncertainty.
In this session, we look at innovation outcome measurement. How do we measure the success of innovation investment and what are the leading, lagging factors that we should track?
SMF Members: $400
Non SMF Members: $550
*Course fees before GST
**Funding is subjected to approval
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses will be subject to GST at 8%.
Senior leadership and management executives are encouraged to attend.
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government- funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
3. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
4. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
5. When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
6. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
7. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.
8. SMF Centre for Corporate Learning Pte Ltd has a Data Protection Policy which provides more information about how we collect, use and disclose your personal data. Please click the link below to know more.
1. The candidate has the right to disagree with the assessment decision made by the assessor.
2. When giving feedback to the candidate, the assessor must check with the candidate if he agrees with the assessment outcome.
3. If the candidate agrees with the assessment outcome, the assessor & the candidate must sign the Assessment Summary Record.
4. If the candidate disagrees with the assessment outcome, he/she should not sign in the Assessment Summary Record.
5. If the candidate intends to appeal the decision, he/she should first discuss the matter with the assessor/assessment manager.
6. If the candidate is still not satisfied with the decision, the candidate must notify the assessor of the decision to appeal. The assessor will reflect the candidate’s intention in the Feedback Section of the Assessment Summary Record.
7. The assessor will notify the assessor manager about the candidate’s intention to lodge an appeal.
8. The candidate must lodge the appeal within 7 days, giving reasons for appeal together with the appeal fee of $108.00 (inclusive of 8% GST).
9. The assessor can help the candidate with writing and lodging the appeal.
10. The assessment manager will collect information from the candidate & assessor and give a final decision.
11. A record of the appeal and any subsequent actions and findings will be made.
12. An Assessment Appeal Panel will be formed to review and give a decision.
13. The outcome of the appeal will be made known to the candidate within 2 weeks from the date the appeal was lodged.
14. The decision of the Assessment Appeal Panel is final and no further appeal will be entertained.
15. Please click the link below to fill up the Candidates Appeal Form.