The Kaizen motto is: “today better than yesterday, tomorrow better than today…” and adopting the true Kaizen approach together with an effective TQC is clearly a wise policy, one that will ensure the continued survival and prosperity of the business enterprise.
Kaizen, or continuous improvement, is an unending spiral of activity, building small improvements one on another for a big effect. It is primarily a process rather than a result, but it is driven by basic ideals. These ideals are inherent in the very definition of the problem to be solved.
Who Should Attend:
Experienced or new team leads, managers and senior managers.
The objective of this programme is to provide the participants with the complete understandings the concepts and techniques of Kaizen. Through lectures, exercises and practical workshops the course explores the most frequently used techniques and tools within the Kaizen environment. This programme is well positioned to support the TQC, TQM, TPM and Lean Manufacturing philosophy.
Upon completion of this 2-day programme the participants will be prepared to:
1. fully understand the totality of Kaizen concepts, policy, goal and objectives
2. develop a master plan of how to put the many diverse Kaizen activities together
3. implement the many step-by-step measures in various Kaizen activities
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
1. Introduction and overview of Kaizen
2. Key Features of Kaizen
3. Benefit of Implementing Kaizen
4. The Kaizen Concept – MINDSET of Continuous Improvement
5. Kaizen & Total Quality Control (TQC), Total Productive Maintenance(TPM), Just-In-Time (JIT)
6. Breakthrough Kaizen Events
7. The Kaizen Umbrella
8. Kaizen tools and techniques
9. The Kaizen Techniques
10. Kaizen Implementation Plan
11. Management role & responsibility
12. Difficulties in Implementing Kaizen
13. Management commitment for Kaizen
2 days ( 9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
Price above is GST inclusive
Note: Eligible company may qualify for course funding
Completed O-level and are able to speak, read and write in basic English
An applicant must be at least 18 years of age on admission to the programme.
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.