Mastering Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a widely-implemented business strategy, utilised for managing a company’s interactions with its customers, clients and sales prospects. The strategy involves using technology to organise, automate, and synchronise business processes, such as sales activities, marketing, customer service and technical support. The objective of CRM is to find, attract and secure new clients, while nurturing and retain those that the company has already had.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
- Become aware of skills and techniques to help increase their competence in their jobs
- Understand and apply the Consultative CRM Cycle for desired results
- Increase confidence in handling difficult situations and winning customers
- Delight and grow customers with creative CRM service techniques
- Professional ownership towards greater customer and job satisfaction
- Understanding business environment and knowing the customers
- Application of consultative CRM Cycle for desired results
- Identifying customers’ needs and expectations with hi-touch probing techniques
- Developing high impact presentations using questioning techniques
- Developing effective communication tools and skills to delight customers
- Identify and matching customers to relevant products using creative scan tools
- Effective NLP and closing techniques to auto-suggest customers to next positive step
- Techniques to overcome objections and recovery of difficult situations
- Creating opportunities for more business and referrals
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.