A practical approach will be taken with 70% of the course on application and 30% on techniques and concepts. Training comprises a combination of visually stimulating sessions, group activities, real-life Mind Maps Application and Power Thinking application work, brain storming, creative thinking exercises, action planning for workplace.
At the end of this 1-day workshop, participants should be able to:
1. Understand and apply the basic guidelines for Mind Mapping
2. Generate ideas effectively
3. Employ Mind Mapping at work
1. Unleash your Brain Power with key Idea Generation Techniques (IGTs)
2. Employ Thought Grabbers, Mind Associations, Affinity Diagrams, Divergent Thinking, Convergent Thinking and Brainstorming for Idea Generation
3. Twelve Mind Mapping guidelines - do’s and don’ts
4. Multiple Mind Mapping Practice at work
5. Mind mapping for Business Applications – brainstorming, decision making, project planning, problem solving, decision making, failure analysis, trouble shooting, S-W-O-T Analysis and event planning
6. Understanding how the Brain functions – whole Brain Thinking
SMF Members: $428.00
Price above is GST inclusive
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.