New Ideas for More Sales
In this period of growth, competitors are gaining market share and their revenue is climbing. How can I increase my sales?
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Learn to clearly define your business capabilities and industry that it can operate in
- Understand the businesses that are doing well in Singapore and within the region
- Get into creative thinking exercises to reveal gems of sales in your business
- Know the ways in which to match and act on the sales potential of your business
- Gain 10 more new ideas to kick off new sales!
- Find out the capabilities of your business revealed in an exercise to examine the mission and core values of your business
- Update yourself on what is out there - business potential in Singapore
- Going further afield - regional business
- Join in a creative thinking exercise done on a group basis to find out what else can your business do? New ideas, new products, new services will emerge.
- Fix specific objectives and plans on how to go and "Get More Sales"
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.