Productivity Improvement Techniques
Productivity improvement is to do the right things better and make it a part of continuous process. Therefore it is important to adopt efficient productivity improvement technique so as to ensure individuals and organization’s growth in productivity. Productivity is the ratio between output and input
Who Should Attend:
Experienced or new team leads, managers and senior managers.
At the end of the 2-day programme, participants will be able to:
1. Define the real meaning of productivity and its application
2. Measure and improve on a continuous basis
3. Understand the concept of value-add
4. Comprehend the relationship between work and time
5. Improve planning capability
6. Enhance skills in understanding yourselves and managing people
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
2. How to measure productivity?
3. The link to profit maximization
4. Manage the whole by managing the parts: Fixed vs. Variable impact on Productivity
5. Parkinson Principle
6. Concept of Best Performance & Paper model case
7. Concept of Value Add in Productivity
8. International and Industrial Benchmarking: VA perspectives
9. Technical Aspects of productivity management & improvement
10. Systematic measurements: SL, LG, EU, and CV
11. Tactical Aspects: Human matrix, human motivation, others
12. The Numbers Exercise
13. System concepts
14. The importance of review
2 days ( 9.00am~ 5.00pm)
SMF Member: $520
Course fees before GST
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses before 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 7%, and purchases on or after 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 8%.
Note: Eligible company may qualify for course funding
Completed O-level and are able to speak, read and write in basic English
An applicant must be at least 18 years of age on admission to the programme.
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.