Quality 4.0 Mindset and Practices
With “Industry 4.0” technologies adopted in a smart factory, this has impact on the Quality Management System (QMS) in terms of quality inspection, audits, training, sampling, continuous improvement event, machine maintenance, documentation, SOPs, work instructions and test results.
Customers will expect real time information sharing on product quality and product qualification.
“Quality 4.0” is a term that references the organizational excellence within the context of Industry 4.0.
Participants will learn how to adapt various cost effective measures to their current workplace as companies start, grow and continue their “Industry 4.0” journey.
In this workshop, participants will be equipped with skills, knowledge and attributes to learn and apply Quality 4.0 mind-set and practices.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Learn and apply used cases of Quality 4.0 in Manufacturing
- Learn how to transit from a traditional QMS to a Tech Driven QMS
- Overcome Barriers to Implementation of Quality 4.0
- Adopt cost effective solutions
1. The Future of Quality – Quality 4.0
1.1 Evolution of Quality 4.0
1.2 Key requirements and benefits of Quality 4.0
1.3 Quality 4.0 value Propositions
2. How technologies are impacting the QMS
2.1 Use cases of Quality 4.0 in Manufacturing
3. How to transit from a traditional QMS to a Tech Driven QMS
3.1 Barriers to Implementation of Quality 4.0
3.2 How to transit from a traditional QMS to a Tech Driven QMS
3.3 Become More Purposeful
4. Understand Quality 4.0
5. Apply Quality 4.0 mindset and practices in the workplace
Total course fees : $350 before 7% GST
Diploma and above or acquired with at least 2 years of working experience
- All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
- An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
- If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government- funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
- For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
- Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
- When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
- Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
- SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.