WSQ Quality 4.0
With “Industry 4.0” technologies adopted in a smart factory, this has impact on the Quality Management System (QMS) in terms of quality inspection, audits, training, sampling, continuous improvement event, machine maintenance, documentation, SOPs, work instructions and test results.
Customers will expect real time information sharing on product quality and product qualification.
“Quality 4.0” is a term that references the organizational excellence within the context of Industry 4.0.
Participants will learn how to adapt various cost effective measures to their current workplace as companies start, grow and continue their “Industry 4.0” journey.
In this workshop, participants will be equipped with skills, knowledge and attributes to learn and apply Quality 4.0 mind-set and practices.
At the end of the training programme, the participant will be able to perform the following:
- Compare the future of Quality 4.0 with respect to standards, regulations & customer requirements, sources of information and applications to problem solving.
- Appraise chosen technologies to enhance QMS, documentation, sampling, quality and audits
- Implement chosen technologies in areas of machine maintenance, design for quality and sustainability, training and supply chain traceability
- Operate a Tech Driven QMS for business agility and innovation
- Deploy and communicate action plan to maintain Quality 4.0
- The Future of Quality – Quality 4.0
- Evolution of Quality 4.0, Key requirements and benefits of Quality 4.0, Quality 4.0 value proposition
- How technologies are enhancing the QMS
- Use cases of Quality 4.0 in Manufacturing- Documentation, sampling, quality Inspection, audits
- How technologies are maintaining the QMS
- Use cases of Quality 4.0 in Manufacturing - Machine maintenance, continuous improvement teams, design for quality & sustainability, training, supply chain traceability
- How to transit from a traditional QMS to a Tech Driven QMS
- Barriers to implementation of Quality 4.0, how to transit from a traditional QMS to a tech-driven QMS, become more purposeful
*Course fees before GST
**Funding is subjected to approval
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses before 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 7%, and purchases on or after 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 8%.
Learners are assumed to be able to:
- Able to speak, listen, write, and read English with Numeracy skills at a minimum proficiency level of the Employability Skills System i.e., Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4.
- Minimum age requirement: 25 years old.
- Learners are expected to have at least 4 years of working experience to allow them to grasp and apply the knowledge gained from the course.
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government- funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6. When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.