Selling Skills and Sales Strategies
Equip yourself with relevant selling skills and strategies to achieve your sales target. Move away from over used sales strategies that could cause potential prospects from turning you down. Learn to avoid objections by adapting your selling strategies to meet the prospect’s unique buying behaviour.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
- Apply universally accepted principles leading to successful sales.
- Avoid over used strategies that will turn away prospects.
- Avoid causing objections and lose the sale.
- Answer all objections professionally and confidently.
- Adapt your selling strategies to meet the prospect’s unique buying behaviour.
- Seven universal principles for sales success
- Avoid over used strategies
- A review of the sales process
- The prospect’s unique buying behaviour.
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.