Successful Sales Management
You are a manager or a sales professional aspiring to be a manager. You know you need to lead & manage your sales team to success. Not only that, you also must manage your customers account well to get loyal customers for life. Successful companies know that sales are the life blood of business. This seminar is designed to give you the inside know-how and strategies to achieve breakthrough in your sales and earn you rewards.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
- Learn how to set and meet your sales target every time
- Master how to build and manage winning sales team
- Get Loyal customers for your life
- Turn your customers into Raving Fans
- The Sales Manager (& general manager) Job in Sales
- Your Sales Organisation & Performance Standards
- Setting sales team compensation and agent commission
- Planning and Control
- How to Hire and Keep the Best Sales Talent
- Training, Coaching and Motivating Sales Force
- Sales meetings
- Sales Audit - importance and how to do it
- Four Steps to Successful Account Management
- Getting the Customers that You Want
- What to Do When Your Salespeople Cannot Perform
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.