Supervisory Management Skills – Leading, Coaching, Managing (Mandarin)
In today’s business, a SUPERVISOR is not just a superior who manages the subordinates’ work and performance. The role of a supervisor is a very challenging one. Increasingly, more and more supervisors take on multiple portfolios as a Leader, Manager, Communicator, Motivator, Conflict Manager even Change Agent.
(Seminar is conducted in Mandarin)
1. By the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
2. Understand the multiple roles of a modern supervisor
3. Understand the skills needed to be an effective supervisor
4. Lead, motivate and coach staff
5. Communicate effectively and listen to their staff
6. Manage conflicts and build the team for greater work success
Who Should Attend:
Experienced or new team leads, managers and senior managers.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
Multiple roles of an Effective Supervisor/Team Leader
Overcoming Work Challenges in Supervisory Management
Setting Shared Work Targets & Action Plans
Performance Appraisal Discussion
Motivating Employees to achieve Better Results
Counselling Difficult Employees
Teambuilding & Conflict Management’
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Member: $300
Course fees before GST
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses before 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 7%, and purchases on or after 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 8%.
Note: Eligible company may qualify for course funding
Completed O-level and are able to speak, read and write in basic English
An applicant must be at least 18 years of age on admission to the programme.
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.